Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Long timeee..

Assalamualaikum..

Long time no write. Long time no see. oh ya! glad i am not forget you my lonely blog.

Lots of things happened in 2015. happy, sadness, frustration all in one.

I go for hike a lot. *maybe next entry*

I also do love travel so badly. * well..next entry if i have time*

I do lots outdoor activities.

I lost my younger brother due to motorcycle and car accident. *Al Fathiah for him. I miss him so badly days and night*

I still waiting for you. * you know who you are postcard receiver*


................................cut the stories..................................................



I resign as a junior auditor.. *Alhamdulillah for almost 2 years experience*

Currently doing master in accountancy. This is what i dream since degree program.

and ya! master program is not that easy as what people says.. *May Allah us our journeys*

I have lovely and cheerful classmate. *Bless having them*

And tomorrow I have an interview as part time lecture for foundation students in one of private college. *May Allay ease for tomorrow. adrenaline pumpkin to the max. Pray for me*


-Crowd your worry with busy, Dale Carnegie-



The end...

^cheeto^

No comments: